Why You’ll Love This Job
We specialize in Dry Eye treatment, Binocular Abnormalities, medical care of Glaucoma, and pre and post-operative care for Cataract and LASIK patients, as well as Myopia management and Specialty Contacts.
Your professional experience and desire to work in a positive, exciting atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others, place you at the top of the list for our FT/PT Optometric Technician role in!
In this position, your skills and efficiency will be greatly appreciated by your customers as you guide them through the process of optical testing to determine their visual abilities followed by helping them make important decisions about the various types of eyewear available to them. Regardless of your level of optical experience — some or none at all — you can rest assured that you will receive the training you need to be a successful Optometric Technician. We offer our team members PERKS/BENEFITS so you can live a quality personal life as well.
Monday-Friday NO WEEKENDS!!!!!
36+ hours a week
This is the perfect place to be part of a fun, friendly team and grow your Optometric Technician career! Apply today!
Optometric Technician job responsibilities include:
- Performing preliminary medical history
- Operating medical testing devices (including Auto-Refraction, fundus photos, OCT, Topography, and Meibography, Visual Field, Diopsys, Lipiflow, iLux, BlephEx, and more)
- Preparing rooms for the doctors
- Assisting in direct patient care and contact lens training
- Scribing for the doctor
- Some Front desk duties such as checking in and checking out patients, collecting payments, scheduling follow-ups, and doing recalls during downtime
Skills & Qualifications
Optometric Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Experience in a professional setting is a must
- The ability to connect well with patients
- Works well with a team
- Tech-savvy; typing capabilities
- Medical experience preferred
On the job training available.
DOE pay range
Type: Full Time (Hourly)