Why You’ll Love This Job
We are an Optometry practice in Worcester. We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated candidate to join our energetic team. Experience is preferred but not necessary. We will train the right person.
Must be able to multi-task in fast paced environment. Team player a must with a pleasant, warm personality.
The position is mainly for Worcester but we do have a Spencer location that may entail working occasionally at that location too.
Responsible to oversee a multitude of office tasks including communicating with patients, registration, scheduling appointments, maintaining records, accounting and billing. Strong multitasking is a must.
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Saturdays are required
- Welcome and greet patients with a warm and inviting demeanor.
- Have strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Register patients in EMR system
- Monitor multiple on-line systems for patient check in/emails/texts
- Check both medical and optical insurance eligibility
- Prepare patient forms and fee slips for each patient with careful detail and accuracy
- Check-in and Check-out patients, collecting payments and scheduling appointments
- Work as an integral member of the team, communicating pertinent information to back office, manager and physicians
Skills & Qualifications
We are following all CDC and State requirements.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)