Why You’ll Love This Job
We have an excellent team that you will be joining! We have a very positive environment!
We have recently added a new doctor and need more team members in our Optical!
Although you do not have to be a licensed Optician; Experience is important!
- Desire for excellent patient care and accountability for completion of consistently accurate orders is what is required.
- We use the latest in lens designs to customize our prescriptions for the individual patient needs. We have a large selection of high-end frames.
- We are constantly innovating to deliver the latest corrective lenses available. Patients are very appreciative to see and look their best.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 to 5:00 and no weekends.
Pay is based on experience.
If you are looking to grow your career while having the time of your life, apply for our Optician job opening today!
- IRA retirement plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Continued education.
Optician job responsibilities include:
- Assist patients in making frame selections
- Coordinate order pickups and deliveries
- Work with patients to customize their eyewear
- Make small adjustments to frames and lenses
Skills & Qualifications
Optician required skills & qualifications include:
- Prior customer service or sales experience
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people in a customer setting
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiar with MS Office Suite programs
- Experience in the Optical field a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)