Why You’ll Love This Job
Join a state-of-the-art office where your career will blossom and you can quickly advance under the guidance of industry experts as our Insurance Specialist in Gillette, WY!
Your attention to detail and desire to help others make you ideal for this Insurance Specialist role. Patients and co-workers alike will appreciate your insurance experience and ability to solve the most complex insurance issue. Here, your career will thrive in a positive atmosphere as part of a fun, friendly team of professionals who consistently help each other achieve success.
Apply for this Insurance Specialist position today to set your career on the fast track to success!
Insurance Specialist Job Responsibilities
- File claims for patient products and services
- Ensure accurate patient information for billing
- Perform billing audits; manage patient statements
- Oversee collections/delinquent accounts
- Assist in educating patients on their coverage
Skills & Qualifications
Insurance Specialist Job Qualifications
- Insurance Specialist experience (in an optical setting a plus)
- Medical coding/billing/collections experience
- Attention to detail; great communication skills; analytical
- Business office procedures knowledge; MS office skills
- Experience with third-party practices and procedures
Type: Full Time (Hourly)