Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you desire to be apart of making a difference in people’s lives? Would you like to be part of a team that adds value to the staff and its patients? Our fun, fast-paced work environment is the perfect place for someone to not only join a team, but a family. At Sandia Vision Clinic we offer the tools and on-site training to help you learn and grow.
Being in business for 40 years, Sandia Vision Clinic is the largest privately owned optometry office in the state of New Mexico. With two different locations, we strive to be the preferred eye care facility in the state. Our doctors, leaders, and staff strive to provide a welcoming environment, while truly making a difference in our patients lives. Come join our team if you strive to learn and grow with a growing company!
Our full-time positions include all departments and aspects of the office and help support the doctors, leadership team and fellow employees.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
Job Duties May Include:
- You will be required to edge, polish, and tint lenses.
- Check-in glasses using a lensometer.
- Utilizing EHR and other support systems.
- Must be detail oriented and have a willingness to learn
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude
- Experience and ABO certified is preferred, but not required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have efficient verbal and written communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Must be able to demonstrate minimum basic computer skills.
- Must demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent
Type: Full Time (Hourly)