Why You’ll Love This Job
We are looking for a highly motivated and growth oriented, with strong leadership qualities Optical Doctor’s Assistant Individual to join our Team Immediately!
Our Clinic is highly professional, with state of the art technologies which includes Optomap ultra widefield Retinal Imaging, OCT, Visual fields. In our Optical area we carry a wide variety of Brand name eyewear like Versace, Coach, Michael Kors etc…
The Doctors and Staff believe strongly in core values of providing high quality service to our patients.
Employee Perks & Benefits:
Full time Position
Monday-Friday, no weekends
- Company Bonus Plan
- Health Insurance
- 401 K (After 1 year of Employment)
If you consider yourself to be the right fit for our practice please contact us today!!
- Assist patients in making frame selections
- Coordinate order pickups and deliveries
- Work with patients to customize their eyewear
- Make small adjustments to frames and lenses
- Assist with Doctor needs
- Experience of 1-3 years required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Knowledge of Optical equipment and its uses
- Capability to be multitasked in other areas of clinic
Type: Full Time (Hourly)