Why You’ll Love This Job
If you have sales, customer service or optical experience and want to launch a successful career, you are the perfect fit for our full time Optician position at Eyecare Associates of Nampa, in Nampa Idaho!
In this Optician role, you will be an important part of an outstanding team, seamlessly taking appreciative customers through the procedure of selecting and ordering eyewear and accessories that best suit them, assisting with fitting, and providing education on the proper care for their chosen products — all within a fun and upbeat environment.
No experience? That’s ok! We will provide you with the resources and training to become a qualified Optician! In addition to on-the-job training, you will have access to continuing education classes so you can gain the skills you need to advance in your career.
If you are looking to grow your career, apply for our Optician job opening today!
Eyecare Associates of Nampa offers a team-oriented work environment with benefits including:
- Personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Clothing allowance
- Pay starts at $15.00
Optician job responsibilities include:
- Assist patients in selecting eyewear that fits their needs and lifestyle
- Educate patients on lens materials doctor has prescribed
- Make small adjustments to frames
- Understand and communicate vision insurance benefits
- Checking in orders and notifying patients
- Educating patients on adapting to new lenses, how to use them, and how to care for them
Skills & Qualifications
Optician required skills & qualifications include:
- Prior customer service or sales experience
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people in a customer setting
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions
- Works well in a team environment
- Comfortable with computer software
- Experience in the Optical field a plus
- High School Diploma required
Type: Full Time (Hourly)