Why You’ll Love This Job
At VSECOT we are looking for the right person to join our team and help us deliver great care for our patients. Work at a place where you can learn and advance both professionally and personally. We strive to practice under our core beliefs of:
Differentiate or risk irrelevance: Continually looking for ways to set ourselves apart and above and bring more to our patients and team members.
Do the right thing : Character, Honesty, Ethics
Help first: Willingness to assist our patients and each other. Team Work. No selfishness
Attention to excellence: Details matter, The Experience matters, Processes matter
If this resonates with you we would love to talk with you about joining our team and helping you reach your goals.
After submitting your resume please go to https://apply.select.wonderlic.com/UQ4GQR/The-Power-Practice to complete the hiring questionnaire.
Primary responsibilities include:
Patient Communication & Engagement
Answering inbound calls/making outbound calls
Scheduling patient appointments (candidate will become knowledgeable about specialty appointment types to screen patient needs and guide patient to the right appointment needed).Navigating the patient though the check-in and check out process.
- Greeting patients.
- Verifying insurance.
- Maintaining patient records/files, ensuring demographic and insurance information is up to date.
- Working with insurance companies and explaining coverage to pts.
- Managing patient flow and keeping patients’ appointments on schedule by checking patient in to computer system, thus notifying Provider of patient arrival
- Collecting monies and ensuring further appointments are scheduled properly and recorded in patients’ files
- Protecting patients’ right by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information
Type: Full Time (Hourly)