Why You’ll Love This Job
Join one of the Best Places to Work as recognized by Albuquerque Business First!
Vision Source Rio, a locally owned and operated Optometry practice in Rio Rancho, is seeking a Frame Stylist to join our growing practice.
If you love working with people, you have customer service or sales experience, and you are fashion savvy, this is the role for you!
In this entry-level role, you will be an important part of a high-achieving team, seamlessly taking appreciative patients through the process of selecting and ordering eyewear that best suit their needs and preferences, assisting with fitting, and providing education on the proper care for their chosen eyewear — all within a professional and upbeat environment.
As a part of the Optical team, you will work with our patients one-on-one by assisting them with eyewear selection, education, ordering, adjusting, and repair. If you have sales, customer service, or optical experience and you have some fashion sense, we want to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist patients in making frame and lens selections according to their prescription, lifestyle, and personal style preferences
- Educate patients regarding frame and lens materials, products, and designs
- Coordinate eyewear orders, pickups, and deliveries
- Adjust frames so they fit properly
- Prepare paperwork for patient insurance payments
A little about us:
- Family owned and operated practice serving the local Rio Rancho community since 1996
- Albuquerque Business First Best Place to Work
- CooperVision Best Practices Award of Excellence
- 4.6 stars on Google (695+ reviews)
- Member and leader within the Vision Source network of locally owned optometry practices across the country
- Modern practice employing the latest technology and a state-of-the-art facility to best serve our patients
- Externship site for the Ohio State College of Optometry
Skills & Qualifications
Key Requirements, Skills, & Qualifications:
No prior experience is necessary. On-the-job training and continuing education will be provided.
What you will bring:
- Prior customer service or sales experience
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people in a customer setting
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiar with MS Office Suite programs
- Experience in the Optical field a plus
- Spanish language skills a plus
As part of our team you also will receive perks and benefits that include:
- Paid holidays (Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, and Fourth of July, when these days fall on regularly scheduled workdays)
- Health insurance including a free gym membership
- In-house vision and materials benefits
- 401K plus up to 3% matching
- A robust bonus structure
Starting pay: $14-$17 per hour. This is a Full-Time role.
Office hours Monday – Friday. Weekends off!
If you are looking to grow your career while making a difference in the lives of others, apply for our Frame Stylist role today! Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Type: Full Time (Hourly)