Why You’ll Love This Job
Since 1969, Hancock Eye Associates has served as a dedicated and caring provider of quality vision services to Greenfield and the surrounding communities. We are a busy private Optometric practice seeking a full time optometric technician/optician.
Practice Info: We deliver care with a personal touch in an environment that is welcoming and state of the art. We strive to create an experience that exceeds expectations and fulfills even the unexpressed wishes and needs of our patients.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- optical benefits
- SIMPLE IRA
- Off on Wednesdays and weekends
Position is full time (approx. 36hr/wk) a 4 day work week with 2 evenings until 7pm.
Optometric Technician & Optician job responsibilities include:
- Patient pre-testing which may include NCT, visual fields, Optos retinal scans, OCT, complete medical/ocular history
- Optical: frame selections, knowledge and discussion of lens options, all optical measurements
- Contact lens training
- Answering phones and making appointments
- Maintain supplies and clean exam rooms
- Knowledge of insurance (medical and vision)
Skills & Qualifications
Optometric Technician & Optician required skills & qualifications include:
- Experience in a professional setting a must
- The ability to connect well with patients
- Works well with a team
- Tech-savvy; typing capabilities
- Experience as Optometric Tech or Medical Assistant preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)