Why You’ll Love This Job
If you’re a team player excited by the latest vision care technologies and passionate about customer service, you belong at Mountain View Vision! We are searching for an energetic addition to our family.
Our growing office strives to create a professional environment by encouraging continuing education and maintaining state-of-the-art technology, all while fostering a fun, caring, friendly culture.
Help us support our motto, “Every Patient, Every Time”.
As an integral member of our team, you’ll get:
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Generous employee discounts
- Competitive compensation from $15-19/hr depending on experience
- 100% employer-paid continuing education courses and certification exam
While we’re known as the most “high-tech” optometry practice in the area,our passion for people is what really sets us apart. This starts with our team. We celebrate special events together and have various team building activities.
If you are ready to join a fun, positive, innovative and customer-focused practice, we look forward to receiving your application. Associate’s degree and CPOA Certification are a plus! We will also consider a bright, motivated, customer service oriented person who wants to learn the profession of an optometric technician.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Pre-screen patients including diagnostic testing
- Accurate and thorough documentation of exams and procedures
- Answer phone calls, schedule appointments, triage calls, return messages, contact lens orders
- Train patients on insertion, removal, and proper care of contact lenses
- Coordinate scheduling and monitor patient flow throughout the office, communicating delays
- Obtaining prior authorizations for medications and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
As an optometric technician in our award-winning practice, you’ll be:
- Working with state-of-the-art equipment and services
- Delivering exceptional customer service in collaboration with dedicated team members
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and welcoming atmosphere
- Enjoying a paperless environment with the latest patient recordkeeping systems and solutions
- Playing a key role in continually improving and expanding our practice offerings
- Working directly with the doctor team to provide exceptional patient care
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in a professional setting a must
- The ability to connect well with patients
- Works well with a team
- Tech-savvy; typing capabilities
- Optometric Technician experience preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)