Optometric Technician Job – Bethel Park, PA
Why You’ll Love This Job
Start an exciting career in the optometry field when you say yes to Advanced Vision Care’s full time entry level Optometric Technician position in Bethel Park, PA!
With Advanced Vision Care, you will work with an amazing team in a fun atmosphere under the guidance of great leadership. Take advantage of on-the-job training and continuing education classes to learn the skills you need to grow your Optometric Technician career. Draw upon your outstanding people skills as you guide appreciative patients through the process of optical testing, helping them understand the products prescribed to them and choosing the perfect eyewear. Live your best life with perks and benefits that include 401K, Paid time off, Vision Insurance.
Fast-forward your Optometric Technician career with Advanced Vision Care, an innovative company that will help you succeed. Apply today!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY / WILL TRAIN / ENTRY LEVEL
Optometric Technician job responsibilities include:
- Complete diagnostic testing and necessary documentation
- Prepare patients to be seen by the Optometrist
- Assist the Optometrist as needed during examinations
- Show patients how to properly care for contact lens
- Assist the patient in making decisions about frames and lenses
Skills & Qualifications
Optometric Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Quick study; tech-savvy; basic computer/typing skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills; people person
- Works well with a team
- We will train the right person
Type: Full Time (Hourly)