Why You’ll Love This Job
Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through the door at our private optical practice! We are a fast-growing optometry office located in Bellevue, Washington, looking to add someone with your professional office experience to our amazing team as Front Desk Receptionist.
In this Front Desk Receptionist role, you will be part of an elite group of close-knit and friendly professionals who encourage one another and celebrate each others’ successes — all within a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Continue to add new skills and advance your career through our ongoing training opportunities. For your contributions, you will receive enviable benefits and perks that include Health Insurance, paid time off, paid holiday’s, in house eye care including glasses, contacts and services.
Monday-Friday NO WEEKENDS!!!!! 36+ hours a week
Apply today for this outstanding Front Desk Receptionist job opening to join a reputable company where you can put your savvy people skills to good use!
Front Desk Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Greet patients; check patients in and out
- Schedule patient appointments; ensure smooth flow
- Gather a medical history and reason for the visit
- Verify insurance information for each patient
- Answer and forward all calls; oversee voicemails and messages
- Cross-train into other departments
Skills & Qualifications
Front Desk Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude/wardrobe
- Skilled communicator – written and verbal
- Able to multitask, manage time wisely; detail-oriented
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- Adaptable to new situations
Optical experience is preferred but not required; will train someone with professional experience
**** On-the-job training available****
Pay Scale $18.00-$23.00 DOE
Type: Full Time (Hourly)