Front Desk Receptionist Job – Niles, IL
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn first-hand the ins and outs of the optometry business? If so, Professional Eyecare Center in Niles, IL is interested in you for our full-time Front Desk Receptionist position.
In this role, you will learn all the skills necessary to be successful as you work closely with a friendly team of professionals who go above and beyond to help one another. Your days will be spent in a relaxed and supportive environment, allowing you to focus on your appreciative patients from the surrounding community. Prior experience is not necessary for we are willing to train the right candidate. Did we mention that this wonderful opportunity comes with a 401k and health benefits?
Grab this ideal, community-minded opportunity to get in on the ground floor and quickly advance. Apply for our Front Desk Receptionist opening today!
Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients with a positive, helpful attitude; provide exceptional customer service
- Assist patients in scheduling appointments and ensure optimal flow
- Obtain insurance information from patients and verify benefits prior to their appointment
- Enter patient information into the Electronic Health Record and ensure files are accurate/updated
- Answer, forward, and return calls in a timely manner
- Check office voicemail, return calls and forward to other team members as necessary
Front Desk Receptionist Qualifications
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Strong history of customer service
Type: Full Time (Hourly)