Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a great communicator with an interest in healthcare? Then, bring your attention to detail and join the Professional Eye Care Center team today in this Front Desk Receptionist job in our Niles, IL location.
As the Front Desk Receptionist, you would be expected to maintain a professional and friendly attitude as you greet office guests, speak with patients regarding their insurance coverage, and schedule appointments. You also would be responsible for record keeping, maintaining a database, and handling customer issues.
When you join Professional Eye Care Center, you become part of a close-knit team that shares your passion for providing care with a personal touch. Here, you will work alongside leaders who value your personal life and will support and encourage you daily. Bring your passion for providing exceptional patient care, and you will build a career you love in this Front Desk Receptionist job in our Niles, IL location.
-Paid lunch (adds a day pay to each biweekly check)
-4 day work week (no weekends)
-Full medical benefits (office covers 100% of employee premium)
-Simplified Employee Pension
Join the Professional Eye Care Center team and apply for our Front Desk Receptionist job today!
- Greet all office guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Operate a multi-line phone system.
- Maintain a database of correct patient information.
- Efficiently schedule appointments.
- Act as a liaison between patients and insurance companies to verify insurance benefits.
- Cultivate an organized and orderly atmosphere.
Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years prior optical experience preferred but not required. Training provided.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Interest in healthcare.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must present a professional appearance.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)