Why You’ll Love This Job
Optical Experience is required for this position
Do you enjoy working with people? Do you have optical office experience and a desire to grow your career? Then please keep reading because we are looking for people like you to join our team in this full-time Front Desk Receptionist position in Niles, IL!
Why You Will Love Being a Front Desk Receptionist at Professional Eye Care Center
As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will represent our office with enthusiasm and excitement for delivering exceptional experiences for our patients. Expect to build relationships with a group of close-knit professionals and access on-the-job training and continuing education opportunities that will provide you with everything you need to be successful in your new role.
Along with a rewarding position, you will have access to fantastic perks and benefits. If you are looking to advance your career while helping others, apply for this Front Desk Receptionist job opening today!
See Yourself As One Of The Family
When joining our practice, you will become part of the family. With access to additional education, training and best-in-class technology, you can develop your skills while helping others see better.
- Greet patients; perform tasks associated with the examination
- Schedule and manage patient appointments; ensure smooth flow
- Gather medical history and reason for the visit
- Verify insurance information for each patient
- Answer and forward all calls; oversee voice mail and messages
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous Optical experience required
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor/wardrobe
- Skilled communicator – written and verbal
- Able to multitask, manage time wisely; detail-oriented
- Team-player with a positive attitude
Type: Full Time (Hourly)