Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you love fashion, fun people, and helping clients look their best? Then, if you know retail sales and want to learn optical sales, this may be your perfect career! Join the Broadway Eye Clinic team today in this Optician job at our Salt Lake City, UT location.
As an Optician, you will be an essential part of an outstanding team, seamlessly taking customers through the process of selecting and ordering eyewear and accessories that best suit them, assisting with fitting, and providing education on the proper care for their chosen products — all within a fun and upbeat environment.
When you join Broadway Eye Clinic, you become part of a collaborative team in a relaxed atmosphere that shares your passion for providing care with a personal touch to the members of our community. Bring your upbeat personality and build a career you’ll love in this Optician job in our Salt Lake City, UT location.
Join the team and apply for our Optician job today!
Optician Job Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service by understanding and assisting patients’ needs.
- Guide and assist patients in the eyewear and frame/lens selection process by using extensive knowledge of product lines and options to educate the client.
- Maximize sales offerings and educate clients on lens options.
- Use proper tools to take accurate measurements and fit/adjust eyewear for patient needs.
- Promise accurate delivery & turnaround times meeting the patients’ needs. Immediately notify the patient of any delays in delivery times.
- Help maintain the attractive appearance of the office; dust, clean frames.
- Stock eyeglass cases, cleaners, and contact lens station, and ensure frame boards are full as applicable.
Optician Job Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years previous Optician experience preferred.
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people in a customer setting.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)