Why You’ll Love This Job
Fishers Optometric practice is seeking a fast-learning, hard-working and dependable Optical and Optometric Technician for full-time employment.
Previous Optical and pre-testing experience is required.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Hiring immediately.
Optical and Optometric Technician job responsibilities include:
- Complete diagnostic testing and necessary documentation
- Prepare patients to be seen by the Optometrist
- Assist the Optometrist as needed during examinations
- Show patients how to properly care for contact lenses
- Assist the patient in making decisions about frames and lenses
- Dispense glasses
- Adjust/repair glasses
- Patient check in and check out
Skills & Qualifications
Optometric Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Experience in a professional setting a must
- The ability to connect well with patients
- Works well with a team
- Optical and Optometric Technician experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)