Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you enjoy interacting with people on a regular basis?Are you willing to learn the required skills necessary for a new career? If so, this full-time entry-level position in Baxley, GA is the perfect way to start your new career with us. Optometry is a dynamic healthcare field where you get to work with people in an energetic environment.
Why You will Love Being a Front Desk Receptionist at Vision Source Baxley
As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will represent our office with enthusiasm and excitement for delivering exceptional customer service for our patients. As an important part of an outstanding team, expect on-the-job training and continuing education that will provide you the necessary skills you need to be successful in your new career.
Along with a rewarding position, you will have access to additional perks and benefits that include:
Company retirement plan
Paid holidays/paid time off
Friendly, caring work environment
If you are looking to build your career while helping others, apply for this opportunity with us today!
See Yourself As One Of The Family
When joining our practice, you will become part of the family. With access to additional education, training and best-in-class technology, you can develop your skills while helping others see better.
- Greet patients; perform tasks associated with the examination
- Schedule and manage patient appointments; ensure smooth flow
- Gather medical history and reason for the visit
- Verify insurance information for each patient
- Answer and forward all calls; oversee voice mail and messages
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous Optical experience required
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor/wardrobe
- Skilled communicator – written and verbal
- Able to multitask, manage time wisely; detail-oriented
- Team-player with a positive attitude
Type: Full Time (Hourly)