We are looking for a motivated professional to join our clinic as an Optometric Technician. Betts and Biddle Eye Care provides patients with the absolute best in quality eye care, and as a part of our team, you perform crucial tests necessary to prepare patients for an exam with our optometrists. You also assist optometrists during the exams, which requires you to use a variety of diagnostic equipment. You greet each patient with a friendly and professional demeanor and convey the confidence, knowledge, and attention to detail that our patients have come to trust.
Our ideal candidate has prior experience in an optometry practice and is eager to learn. You also need some knowledge of electronic health records.
As part of our professional team, you can count on having the support you need from co-workers and management, as well as, access to continuing education opportunities, ensuring career advancement. We also offer our team members health insurance and retirement plan benefits.
Job Duties And Responsibilities Optometric Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide superb customer service to every patient, whether in person, over the phone, or in emails
• Operate diagnostic equipment, including lensometers and retinal cameras
• Multitask while maintaining close attention to detail
• Clean and sterilize equipment as necessary Qualifications Optometric Technician Requirements And Qualifications
• Prior experience in an optometry environment (preferred)
• Working knowledge of optical diagnostic equipment
• Friendly demeanor and professional appearance
Skills & Qualifications
Optometric Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Prior experience in an optometry environment (preferred)
- Working knowledge of optical diagnostic equipment
- Friendly demeanor and professional appearance
Type: Full Time (Hourly)