Why You’ll Love This Job
Your optical experience and desire to work in a positive, exciting atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others, place you at the top of the list for our full time Scribe Tech role in Murrieta, CA!
In this Scribe Tech position, your skills and efficiency will be greatly appreciated by your customers as you expertly guide them through the process of optical testing to determine their visual abilities followed by helping them make important decisions about the various types of eyewear available to them. As part of our professional team, you can count on having the support you need from co-workers and management as well as access to continuing education opportunities, ensuring career advancement. We also offer our team members PERKS/BENEFITS leading to a better-quality personal life.
We are looking for a motivated professional to join our clinic as an Optometric Scribe. We provide patients with the absolute best in quality eye care, and as a part of our team, you perform crucial tests necessary for patients to proceed to an exam with our optometrists. You also assist optometrists during the exams, which requires you to use a variety of optical equipment. You greet each patient with a friendly and professional demeanor and convey the confidence, knowledge, and attention to detail that our patients have come to trust. Our ideal candidate has prior experience in an optometry practice. You also need knowledge of health electronic health records
This is the perfect place to be part of a fun, friendly team where you can positively grow your Scribe Tech career! Apply today!
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS OPTICAL EXPERIENCE
Optometric Technician job responsibilities include:
- Complete diagnostic testing and necessary documentation
- Prepare patients to be seen by the Optometrist
- Assist the Optometrist as needed during examinations
- Show patients how to properly care for contact lens
- Assist the patient in making decisions about frames and lenses
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Prior experience in an optometry environment (required)
- Working knowledge of optical diagnostic equipment and electronic health records
- Friendly demeanor and professional appearance
Type: Full Time (Hourly)