Why You’ll Love This Job
We are a busy, four doctor optometry office. Our staff is very self-motivated, compassionate, and we focus heavily on personal and professional development. Good communication skills are a priority in our office, as we work closely as a team. Attention to detail is a must, as we strive to provide the best eyecare experience with a genuine interest in building relationships and caring for our patients.
We are patient centered, we offer desirable four-day work week with benefits and no weekend hours.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist patients
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Gather patient demographics
- Verify medical benefits
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Type: Full Time (Hourly)