PT Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Job – Niles, IL
Why You’ll Love This Job
Professional Eye Care Center is looking for a part-time (can become full-time) Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant to contribute in their fast-paced, high tech office in Niles, IL. They are looking for a friendly, outgoing person who is looking to learn more and work with a team.
Enjoy a dynamic medical and retail environment with great teamwork and managerial support. We take a great team approach to high quality care. We focus on the patient experience ensuring that every patient is treated with the utmost respect and attention. If you want a challenging, fast-paced role in a progressive health care practice that prides itself on excellence in patient care and provides an upbeat workplace culture this position will fulfill you.
Experience is not required. We are willing to train the right person to be our Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant so if you are ready to learn, and this sounds like you, apply today!
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists the Optometrist with all scheduled appointments
- Preparation of patients to be seen by doctor
- Performance of diagnostic tests and appropriate documentation
- Contact Lens insertion and removal training
- Maintain supplies and cleanliness of exam and testing rooms and equipment
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Qualifications:
- Strong history of customer service
- Ability to multi-task/adaptable
- Willing to be cross-trained and help as needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma
Type: Part Time (Hourly)