Patient Services Representative Job – Inland Empire, CA
Why You’ll Love this Job
We are a state of the art eye care practice with the latest technology available for outstanding patient care. Great private practice atmosphere, looking for a friendly and outgoing individual to join our practice. If that sounds like you, apply today!
- Greet patients and provide excellent patient care; check patients in and out.
- Schedule patient’s appointments; actively work to reschedule as openings are established.
- Acquire medical history and chief complaint of patient.
- Verify insurance information.
- Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, preparing patients’ medical records, scanning, and entering extensive data in the office’s computer system.
- Friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Front office or office management experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 8269