Why You’ll Love This Job
If you’re a team player excited by the latest vision care technologies and passionate about customer service, you belong at Mountain View Vision! We are searching for an energetic addition to our family.
Our growing office strives to create a professional environment by encouraging continuing education and maintaining state-of-the-art technology, all while fostering a caring, friendly culture.
Help us support our motto, “Every Patient, Every Time”.
As an integral member of our team, you’ll get:
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Generous employee discounts
- Competitive compensation from $15-18/hr depending on experience
- Opportunities for 100% employer-paid continuing education courses and certification exam
While we’re known as the most “high-tech” optometry practice in the area, our passion for people is what really sets us apart. This starts with our team. We celebrate special events together and have various team building activities.
If you are ready to join a fun, positive, innovative and customer-focused practice, we look forward to receiving your application.
Front Desk Receptionist responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Answering multiline phone system, transferring calls, taking messages, contact lens orders and dispenses
- Greeting patients with a smile, checking patients in and out
- Scheduling appointments
- Verifying insurance
- Maintaining patient records
- Taking payments
- Other duties as assigned
As a member of our front desk support team in our award-winning practice, you’ll be:
- Delivering exceptional customer service in collaboration with dedicated team members
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and welcoming atmosphere
- Enjoying a paperless environment with the latest patient recordkeeping systems and solutions
- Playing a key role in continually improving and expanding our practice offerings
- Working directly with each of our departments to provide exceptional patient care
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Front Desk experience a plus!
- Experience in a professional setting a must
- The ability to connect well with patients
- Works well with a team
Type: Full Time (Hourly)