Part-Time Optometric Technician Job – Riverside, CA
Why You’ll Love this Job
EyeCare Unlimited is an optometry office looking for help with scanning, office maintenance, light phone calls. Previous experience as an Optometric Technician is preferred, however, we are willing to train the right candidate if they are dependable, trustworthy, and friendly. We are looking for a candidate who is available to work both in Anaheim Hills and Riverside. 20-25 hours/week. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today and come be a part of this fantastic team!
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient’s vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- High School diploma
- Prior experience as an Optometric Technician or in the optical industry.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 9848