Part-time Insurance Specialist Job – Corona, CA
Why You’ll Love This Job
Our office is looking for someone who has experience in medical insurance billing and vision plan billing to be our Part Time Insurance Specialist. This is a perfect way to use your skills on a part-time level, while continuing your career! Optical experience is a huge plus, but if you have a background in medical billing apply to our Insurance Specialist role today!
Insurance Specialist Responsibilities
- Process claims for products and services to patients Vision Plans and/or Medical Plans
- Verify patient data for accurate billing
- Process monthly patient statements
- Maximize insurance reimbursements through routine billing audits
- Processes delinquent accounts for collections
- Extremely detail oriented.
- A strong problem solver.
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE FOR INSURANCE SPECIALIST
- High School diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of general business office procedures
- Knowledge of medical billing/collection practices.
- Knowledge of basic medical coding and third-party operating procedures and practices.
- Prefer experience with Microsoft Office Suite software programs and other clinic-specific software
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 00:18:21 GMT