Optometrist – Partnership Potential Job – Clinton, MD
Why You’ll Love this Job
Are you a self-starter? Detail Oriented? Cool under pressure while juggling diverse tasks? Then Visual Eyes is perfect for you! We are an office defined by a clear mission and vision who challenges ourselves to engage in transparent communication. We pride ourselves on being a place that provides opportunities for growth and development. At Visual Eyes, we offer flexible schedules (Including Part Time opportunities), competitive salaries, benefits, perks, and promotions. We are looking for Optometrists to come join this already fantastic team!
- Examines patients having a full range of visual problems by using a full field of optometry instruments and techniques.
- Diagnoses ocular diseases, visual disorders, and deficiencies and prescribes treatment according to the laws of the State of Maryland
- Prescribes and fits contact lenses including specialty lenses.
- Perform excellent comprehensive eye exams in an efficient and timely manner
- Act as a representative for our brand to help educated and excite others about our mission and values
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking measurement and diagnosing ocular conditions
- Comfortably explain eye health, eye wear, and prescription terminology to patients
- Innovate and share best practices for eye care and customer service to implement throughout the organization
- Strong background in great customer service
- Emphasis on the patient relationship
- Team oriented
- Spanish Speaking
- Basic Optometry Training
- Paraoptometric Training
- Optometric Testing
- Basic Coding
- Word Processors
- Data Entry Software
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduation from an accredited school of Optometry required.
- License in good standing in the State of Maryland, National Provider Identification (NPI) required.
- Experience with ocular disease management
- Experience with specialty contact lenses
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in an interdisciplinary health care environment preferred or successful completion of an accredited residency program.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 9562