Optometrist Job – Littleton, NH
Why You’ll Love This Job
Top-notch, on-the-job Optometry training leading with the potential for future partnership could be in your future!
Take your Optometrist career to a whole new level with a high-growth company that offers competitive pay, exceptional benefits and the perfect work/personal life balance. In this role, you will coordinate with other area professionals to provide the best of care to those in your community.
Your Optometrist career will flourish in Littleton, New Hampshire, a vibrant community located in the White Mountains near the Vermont border, just three hours south of Boston. Home to around 6,000 people, Littleton consistently makes such lists as Best Towns and Best Main Streets in the U.S. Not only does this city boast a myriad of shopping, business, education and medical services, the outdoor enthusiast will be right at home with flatwater paddling on the Connecticut River, white water rafting on the Ammonoosuc, hiking in the White Mountains, road and mountain biking trails, and skiing at Cannon Mountain.
Apply for our Optometrist role today to join a positive environment where you will feel supported and empowered every step of the way!
- Perform eye examination and vision tests
- Analyze diagnostic results
- Diagnose and treat ocular diseases such as glaucoma
- Prescribe glasses, contact lenses, and medications
- Provide low-vision examinations and care
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to patients undergoing ocular surgery
- Evaluate and manage ocular conditions such as macular degeneration, dry eyes, and diabetic retinopathy
- Promote ocular health and the practice by being involved in the community
- Must have doctorate in Optometry
- Must have New Hampshire OD license
- Patient-focused customer service
- Basic coding skills
Type: Full Time (Salaried)