Optometrist Job – Ellensburg, WA
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a town where you can raise a family? Or, maybe you are looking for a place with an abundance of recreational opportunities? We are a growing, primary optometric care, private practice in central Washington State seeking a full-time, like-minded associate OD, with the goal of an eventual buy-in opportunity!
Our two-location practice serves patients of all ages, with an abundant opportunity to practice medical optometry. The doctor’s role in the practice is to provide state-of-the-art care, educate the patient about any vision or eye health conditions, and present a clear treatment plan, with the end result being a patient pleased with their care, committed to following the treatment plan, and wanting to share the experience by referring friends and family.
To join our small-town office at Family Eye Clinic, apply now! We look forward to adding a professional, caring, and enthusiastic Optometrist to the team.
- Prescribes and fits contact lenses, including specialty lenses.
- Perform excellent comprehensive eye exams in an efficient and timely manner.
- Comfortably explain eye health, eyewear, and prescription terminology to patients.
- Lead and manage office staff to offer the greatest experience to the customer.
- Strong background in great customer service
- Emphasis on the patient relationship
- Previous experience leading a team
- Basic Optometry Training
- Paraoptometric Training
- Optometric Testing
- Basic Coding & Data Entry
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduation from an accredited school of Optometry required.
- License in good standing in the State of Washington.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)