Optometrist Job – Brookings, OR
Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You'll Love this Job
Are you an Optometrist wanting to hang your shingle at a state-of-the-art, rapidly expanding private practice located in a beautiful city where you can build close relationships with your patients? If so, Eye Centers of Brookings has a spot for you!
This full-time Optometrist role provides you the golden opportunity to quickly reach your goals and further your career within a supportive and well-established office where your skills and knowledge will always be appreciated, your ideas respected, and your clientele grateful to be on the receiving end of your expertise. We offer excellent perks that include ample paid time off, bonuses, continuing education opportunities, an Individual Retirement Account, and the chance for eventual ownership/partnership possibilities.
You will never work evenings or weekends so you will have plenty of free time to explore Brookings, OR, a small community of around 6,500, nestled on Oregon's southern coast and located at the foot of the breathtaking Klamath Mountains. Brookings, a safe, pollution-free city is the ideal place to raise a family with a variety of outdoor activities offered, ranging from state parks that offer camping, hiking and fishing, to exciting community activities and festivals, including the renowned Azalea Festival.
Grab this perfect job opportunity before it is gone! Apply for Eye Centers of Brookings' Optometrist position today! Training provided.
- Perform comprehensive eye examinations
- Diagnose and treat eye diseases to the full scope of license
- Use electronic medical records in compliance with state and federal regulations (OfficeMate/Eyefinity EHR)
- Prescribe and direct patients to optical products/contact lens or surgical options that satisfy their health and lifestyle needs
- Build and create community engagement through forging professional relationships with local healthcare providers
- Collaborate with the management team to improve processes and develop staff
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
- Oregon State License, (Advanced Therapeutics & Injections preferred); DEA license
- Basic Optometry Training
- Paraoptometric Training
- Optometric Testing
- EMR knowledge
- Basic coding & data entry
- Strong background in great customer service preferred
- Previous experience leading a team a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)