Optometric Technician/Medical Office Assistant Job – Salt Lake City, UT
Why You’ll Love This Job
Broadway Eye Clinic provides exceptional, individualized visual solutions and eye care to patients of all ages. We are expanding our caring, educated and professional staff and are searching for the right person to add to our fabulous eyecare team!
Enjoy a dynamic medical and retail environment with great teamwork and managerial support. Paid vacation, paid holidays, retirement plan, and great eyecare benefits!! This is a career where you will be busy, have lots of fun with patients and your co-workers, and will continue to learn for years to come.
Fast-forward your Optometric Technician career with an innovative company that will help you succeed. No experience necessary! Apply today!
Optometric Technician/Medical Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists the Optometrist with all scheduled appointments
- Preparation of patients to be seen by doctor
- Performance of diagnostic tests and appropriate documentation
Optometric Technician/Medical Office Assistant Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Perform detailed work independently and with accuracy
- Flexible schedule to meet the demand of patients and clinical operations
- Willing to adapt to change and take on increased duties and responsibilities
- Willing to cross-train in the optical department
- High school diploma
Type: Full Time (Salaried)