Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant Job – Kirkland, WA
Why You’ll Love This Job
How would you like to join a team of some really rad people who love to help others? Are you a people person who would like to assist not only patients but our five really cool eye doctors? Here at Specialty Eyecare Group, we love helping people and provide amazing customer service! We are looking to add a problem-solving Optometric Technician/Medical Office Assistant to the team! No late nights or weekends required. Apply today!
Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient’s vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Prior experience as an Optometric Technician or in the optical industry is a plus!
Type: Full Time (Hourly)