Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Job – Murrieta, CA
Why You’ll Love This Job
California Oaks Vision Center is looking for an Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant to contribute in their fast-paced, high tech, upscale multi-doctor office in Murrieta, CA. They are looking for an intelligent, friendly, outgoing person who is looking to learn more and work with a team.
Enjoy a dynamic medical and retail environment with great teamwork and managerial support. Paid vacation, paid holidays, retirement plan, and great health benefits!! This is a career where you will be busy, have lots of fun with patients and your co-workers, and will continue to learn for years to come.
Experience is not required. We are willing to train the right person to be our Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant so if you are ready to learn, and this sounds like you, apply today!
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists the Optometrist with all scheduled appointments
- Preparation of patients to be seen by doctor
- Performance of diagnostic tests and appropriate documentation
- Contact Lens insertion and removal training
- Maintain supplies and cleanliness of exam and testing rooms and equipment
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Qualifications:
- Strong history of customer service
- Ability to multi-task/adaptable
- Willing to be cross-trained and help as needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma
Type: Full Time (Hourly)