Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Job – Murrieta, CA
Why You’ll Love This Job
California Oaks Vision Center is looking for an entry level Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant to contribute in their fast-paced, high tech, upscale multi-doctor office in Murrieta, CA. They are looking for an intelligent, friendly, outgoing person who is looking to learn more and work with a team.
Enjoy a dynamic medical and retail environment with great teamwork and managerial support. You will provide excellent eye care service to patients and for your efforts, you will be rewarded with paid vacation, paid holidays, retirement plan, and great health benefits!! This is a career where you will be busy, have lots of fun with patients and your co-workers, and will continue to learn for years to come.
Experience is not required. We are willing to train the right person to be our Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant so if you are ready to learn and start a career, apply today!
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists the Optometrist with all scheduled appointments
- Preparation of patients to be seen by doctor
- Performance of diagnostic tests and appropriate documentation
- Contact Lens insertion and removal training
- Maintain supplies and cleanliness of exam and testing rooms and equipment
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Qualifications:
- Strong history of customer service
- Ability to multi-task/adaptable
- Willing to be cross-trained and help as needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma
Type: Full Time (Hourly)