Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Job – Lincoln, NE
Why You’ll Love This Job
Clear Vision Eyecare is looking for an Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant to contribute in their well-established, family oriented multi-doctor office in Lincoln, NE. They are looking for an intelligent, friendly, outgoing person who is looking to learn more and work with a team.
This role opens the door for you to join a highly motivated team of professionals who believe in working smarter, not harder. You will be cross-trained in several areas, giving you the chance to greatly increase your skills and earning potential, and, for your efforts, will receive great pay, PTO, vacation time, a retirement plan, and a great work/life balance in a fun, caring environment. We love serving our patients and providing them with the best eye care possible, and we want someone who feels the same way.
We are willing to train the right person to be our Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant so if you are ready to learn, and this sounds like you, apply today!
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists the Optometrist with all scheduled appointments
- Preparation of patients to be seen by doctor
- Performance of diagnostic tests and appropriate documentation
- Contact Lens insertion and removal training
- Maintain supplies and cleanliness of exam and testing rooms and equipment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Qualifications:
- Strong history of customer service
- Ability to multi-task/adaptable
- Willing to be cross-trained and help as needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma
Type: Full Time (Hourly)