Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Job – Irving, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
Competitive pay, full employee benefits, weekday-only schedule, and a fun work environment can be yours when you accept this full-time Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant position at Cargo Eye Care in Irving, TX!
In this role, you will join an outstanding team of fun, supportive professionals at a laid-back office where you will learn new skills and have the opportunity to cross train in different areas, driving your career in an upward direction. We take a great team approach to high quality care. We focus on the patient experience ensuring that every patient is treated with the utmost respect and attention. We value technology in our office to elevate the level of care that every patient receives. Our team is excellent and people enjoy working for us.
We’re looking for a playful personality with a great smile, who likes to have fun but knows how to get to work. Onboard with a community-minded clinic where you will have the opportunity to shine. Apply for our Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant position today!
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Perform diagnostic testing
- Contact lens insertion/removal training
- Schedule appointments
- Insurance collection, verification, billing
- Assist patients with frames selection
- Eyewear adjustment/repairs as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Qualifications
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- ~ 1 year experience in patient-oriented customer service (i.e. medical setting, sales position, etc.)
- English/Spanish bilingual skills a plus
- Prior optical experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
Type: Full Time (Hourly)