Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Job – Galesburg, IL
Why You’ll Love This Job
How would you like to join a diverse team of high-level self-starters? Do you enjoy working with the latest technology? If it is your top priority to ensure that all patients receive a gold star experience, join us at Kehoe Eye Care (Galesburg, IL Location) as our next Optometric Technician/Medical Scribe! Your dedication for providing the best patient experience and outgoing personality makes you the perfect fit for our entry level role!
In this position, you will join a fun and friendly team in a positive atmosphere, where you will never spend long hours on your feet and provide exceptional care to the patients. You will be rewarded paid time off, 401k, health/vision benefits, and complete on the job training.
For an exciting job where you will be satisfied and happy at the end of every shift, apply today as our Optometric Technician/Medical Scribe! No experience necessary!
Optometric Technician/Medical Scribe Responsibilities
- Ensure that the practice's optical quality standards are met
- Medical scribing
- Work with patient in adaptation of their lenses
- Assist the doctors with scheduled appointments
- Willing to learn and perform diagnostic testing
Optometric Technician/Medical Scribe Skills & Qualifications
- Proven customer service skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance patient relationships
- Strong sales ability
- Have an eye for fashion
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate
Type: Full Time (Hourly)