Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Job – Anaheim, CA
Why You’ll Love This Job
Anaheim Hills Optometric Center is looking for an Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant to contribute in their well-established, family oriented office in Anaheim, CA. They are looking for an intelligent, friendly, outgoing person who is looking to learn more and work with a team.
Enjoy a dynamic medical and retail environment with great teamwork and managerial support. This is a career where you will be busy, have lots of fun with patients and your co-workers, and will continue to learn for years to come. Did we mention that there are no weekend hours?
Experience is not required. We are willing to train the right person to be our Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant so if you are ready to learn, and this sounds like you, apply today!
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists the Optometrist with all scheduled appointments
- Preparation of patients to be seen by doctor
- Performance of diagnostic tests and appropriate documentation
- Contact Lens insertion and removal training
- Check in/out patients when needed
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Qualifications:
- Strong history of customer service
- Ability to multi-task/adaptable
- Willing to be cross-trained and help as needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma
Type: Full Time (Hourly)