Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Job – Union, MO
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for a place to call home with a close-knit team? Do you take pride and ensure that you are giving the best in patient care? Our team and long-term patients at Union Eye Associates are excited to bring a new Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician to our office! We are a family friendly team, where our focus is our patients, but we still find time to have fun and celebrate successes! Appy today!
Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Prior experience as a Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician or in the optical industry
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 20:30:03 GMT