Optometric Technician Job – Troy, IL
Why You’ll Love This Job
Competitive pay, 401K, medical, and vision benefits come with this entry level, full-time Optometric Technician position at our Vision Source practice, Unger Eye Care, in Troy, IL!
Do you have a desire to further your education with on-the-job training?
This unique opportunity allows you to direct your own wage advancement by gaining certifications that move you along a clearly defined career path. You will join an outstanding team of committed, compassionate eyecare professionals and enjoy the satisfaction of helping design the ideal eyewear for appreciative customer. No experience is required. We will train.
Onboard with a community-minded company in a stunningly beautiful office where you will have the opportunity to shine. Apply for our Optometric Technician position today!
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Gathering patient medical history
- Diagnostic testing and pre-exam testing
- Assist with insertion and removal of contact lenses
- Sterilizing instruments
- Communicate with doctors, staff, and patients
Optometric Technician Qualifications
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Basic optometry training a plus but not required
Type: Full Time (Hourly)