Optometric Technician Job – Springfield, IL 24678
Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are interested in advancing your optometry career with a forward-thinking company that offers great benefits, you are the ideal candidate for Vision Care Associates’s full time Optometric Technician position in Springfield, IL!
At Vision Care Associates, you will work with an amazing team in a fun atmosphere under the guidance of great leadership. Here, your career will continue to grow as you add to your skill sets and knowledge via our continuing education classes. Draw upon your outstanding people skills as you guide appreciative patients through the process of optical testing, helping them understand the products prescribed to them and choosing the perfect eyewear. Be richly rewarded for your contributions with perks and benefits that include 401K, Paid time off, Health Care Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance.
Fast-forward your Optometric Technician career with Vision Care Associates, an innovative company that will help you succeed. Apply today!
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient’s vision history
- Educate patients about contact lens insertion, removal, care and replacement
- Provide assistance to the Optometrist during eye exams
- Help patients choose the perfect eyewear
Optometric Technician Qualifications
- Technologically skilled; skilled in using optical testing equipment
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong customer service skills; possess a calming presence
- Computer literate w/ a strong typing speed
- Prior experience as an Optometric Technician or in the optical industry
Type: Full Time (Salaried)