Optometric Technician Job – Salt Lake City, UT
Why You’ll Love This Job
Start an exciting career in the optometry field, plus enjoy fantastic perks and benefits, when you say yes to Broadway Eye Clinic's full-time entry-level Optometric Technician position in Salt Lake City, UT!
With Broadway Eye Clinic, you will work with an amazing, highly skilled team in a fun, dynamic atmosphere under the guidance of great leadership. Take advantage of on-the-job training and continuing education classes to learn the skills you need to grow your Optometric Technician career. Draw upon your outstanding people skills as you guide appreciative patients through the process of optical testing, helping them understand the products prescribed to them and choosing the perfect eyewear. Live your best life with perks and benefits that include fun, weekly team-building events, a 401K, paid time off and vision insurance. Pre-optometry or premed students are highly encouraged to apply. Broadway Eye Clinic will gladly accommodate your student schedule.
Fast-forward your Optometric Technician career with Broadway Eye Clinic, an innovative company that will help you succeed. Apply today!
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Perform pre-examination testing
- Assist the Optometrist as needed
- Help patients choose the perfect eyewear
- Educate patients about contact lens insertion, removal, care and replacement
Optometric Technician Qualifications
- Able to quickly learn technology skills
- Willing to cross-train in the optical department
- Efficient, organized and resourceful
- Excellent people skills with a calming presence
- Computer literate w/ a strong typing speed
- No experience necessary; we train
Type: Full Time (Salaried)