Optometric Technician Job – Rolling Hills Estates, CA 24679
Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are a professional who is interested in building a career in the optometry field, look no further. Your experience and drive put you in the lead for Palos Verdes Family Vision’s full time Optometric Technician position in Rolling Hills Estates, CA!
At Palos Verdes Family Vision, you will work with an amazing team in a fun atmosphere under the guidance of great leadership. No optometry experience? No problem! Take advantage of our on-the-job training and continuing education classes to learn the skills you need to grow a successful Optometric Technician career. Draw upon your outstanding people skills as you guide appreciative patients through the process of optical testing, helping them understand the products prescribed to them and choosing the perfect eyewear. Live your best life with no evening or weekend hours plus perks and benefits that include a great schedule, a 401K, paid time off and health/dental/vision insurance as well as room for professional advancement/leadership opportunities.
Fast-forward your Optometric Technician career with Palos Verdes Family Vision, an established, family-oriented practice that will help you succeed. Apply today! We offer competitive pay.
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Gather information about a patient’s vision history
- Perform pre-examination testing
- Assist the Optometrist as needed
- Help patients choose the perfect eyewear
- Educate patients about contact lens insertion, removal, care and replacement
Optometric Technician Qualifications
- Professional office experience
- Efficient, organized and resourceful
- Excellent people skills with a calming presence
- Computer literate w/ a strong typing speed
- Optometric Tech/optical industry experience preferred
Type: Full Time (Salaried)