Optometric Technician Job – Rogers, AR 27014
Why You’ll Love This Job
Competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, and medical benefits can be yours when you accept this full-time Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant position at Parenti-Morris Eye Care in Rogers, AR!
In this role, you will join an outstanding team of fun, supportive professionals at a laid-back office where you will learn new skills and have the opportunity to cross train in different areas, driving your career in an upward direction. We take a great team approach to high quality care. We focus on the patient experience ensuring that every patient is treated with the utmost respect and attention. We value technology in our office to elevate the level of care that every patient receives. Our team is excellent and people enjoy working for us. Our team enjoys a 4.5 day work schedule so they can have some work life balance and have some time out of the office to get other things done.
Onboard with a community-minded clinic where you will have the opportunity to shine. Apply for our Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant position today!
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Assists the Optometrist with all scheduled appointments
- Preparation of patients to be seen by doctor
- Performance of diagnostic tests and appropriate documentation
- Scribing in the exam room
Optometric Technician/Medical Assistant Qualifications
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Optical experience a plus
- Medical assistant experience is a huge plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)