Optometric Technician Job – Niles, IL 31895
Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are a professional who is interested in building a career in the optometry field, look no further. Your experience and drive put you in the lead for Professional Eye Care Center‘s full-time/part-time Optometric Technician / Medical Assistant position in Niles, IL!
At Professional Eye Care Center, you will work with an amazing team in a fun, upbeat atmosphere under the guidance of great leadership. No optometry experience? No problem! Take advantage of our on-the-job training and continuing education classes to learn the skills you need to grow a successful Optometric Technician / Medical Assistant career. Draw upon your outstanding people skills as you guide appreciative patients through the process of optical testing, helping them understand the products prescribed to them and choosing the perfect eyewear.
Fast-forward your Optometric Technician / Medical Assistant career with Professional Eye Care Center, an innovative company that will help you succeed. Apply today!
Optometric Technician / Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Gather information about a patient’s vision history
- Perform pre-examination testing
- Assist the Optometrist as needed
- Help patients choose the perfect eyewear
- Educate patients about contact lens insertion, removal, care and replacement
Optometric Technician / Medical Assistant Qualifications
- Professional office experience
- Efficient, organized and resourceful
- Excellent people skills with a calming presence
- Computer literate w/ a strong typing speed
- Optometric Tech/optical industry experience preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)