Optometric Technician Job – Nappanee, IN
Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you want the chance to grow in a thriving healthcare company? Would you enjoy making patient's lives better? How about working with an incredible team of doctors and staff? If so, then join our remarkable team at Nappanee Family Eyecare, P.C as an Optometric Technician. Our Optometric Technician position will help with exams and educating patients. Former optical experience a plus. Great benefits and bonus incentives!
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Optometric Technician Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Prior experience as an Optometric Technician or in the optical industry
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 00:50:32 GMT