Optometric Technician Job – Myrtle Beach, SC
Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are a professional who is interested in building a career in the optometry field, look no further. Your experience and drive put you in the lead for Socastee Eye Clinic's full-time Optometric Technician position in Myrtle Beach, SC!
At Socastee Eye Clinic, you will work with an amazing team in a fun atmosphere under the guidance of great leadership. No optometry experience? No problem! Take advantage of our on-the-job training and continuing education classes to learn the skills you need to grow a successful Optometric Technician career. Draw upon your outstanding people skills as you guide appreciative patients through the process of optical testing, helping them understand the products prescribed to them and choosing the perfect eyewear. Live your best life with perks and benefits that include no nights or weekends, a 401k and paid time off.
Fast-forward your Optometric Technician career with Socastee Eye Clinic, an innovative company that will help you succeed. Apply today!
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Perform pre-examination testing
- Assist the Optometrist as needed
- Help patients choose the perfect eyewear
- Educate patients about contact lens insertion, removal, care and replacement
Optometric Technician Qualifications
- Professional office experience
- Efficient, organized and resourceful
- Excellent people skills with a calming presence
- Computer literate w/ a strong typing speed
- Optometric Tech/optical industry experience preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)