Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Job – Mount Juliet, TN
Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you have the desire to work in an influential and cultural area of Nashville? How would you like to work in our intimate private practice setting where we pride ourselves on customer service and really getting to know our patients? Join our team at Precision Eye Care, where we treat our employees like family and have a pleasant workplace environment! We are looking for a Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician with a friendly and outgoing personality to join our team. Great schedule and benefits available, apply today!
Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Optometric Technician Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Prior experience as a Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician or in the optical industry
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 03:42:51 GMT