Optometric Technician Job – Magnolia, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
At Aldine Eye Clinic, P.A. we are looking for a Part Time Optometric Technician / Front Desk Receptionist to join our team. If you are energetic, pleasant, and have great communication skills this is the place for you. Apply to be our Optometric Technician / Front Desk Receptionist today!
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Optometric Technician Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Prior experience as an Optometric Technician or in the optical industry.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 00:27:23 GMT