Optometric Technician Job – Las Vegas, NV
Why You’ll Love This Job
Vision Source – Dr. Michael Blackburn is looking for an Optometric Technician to contribute in their well-established, family-oriented optometric practice in Las Vegas, NV. We are looking for an intelligent, friendly, outgoing person who is looking to learn more and work with a team.
Enjoy a dynamic medical and retail environment with great teamwork and managerial support. We love to educate our patients about the best fashion eye wear options, new contact lens technologies, their eye health, as well as the wide range of ocular diseases we treat. We have a very happy, energetic and professional staff. We are very busy and always go the extra mile to exceed our patient's needs and expectations. Our office is equipped with all of the state of the art equipment. We are focused on hiring people that are motivated and willing to learn and that fit into our culture. We offer competitive pay and paid time off to our dedicated employees.
This is a career where you will be busy, have lots of fun with patients and your co-workers, and will continue to learn for years to come. Experience is not necessary so if you are ready to learn, apply today!
Optometric Technician Responsibilities:
- Assists the Optometrist with all scheduled appointments
- Preparation of patients to be seen by doctor
- Performance of diagnostic tests and appropriate documentation
- Contact Lens insertion and removal training
- Access EMR and prepare charts for necessary appoints
- Maintain supplies and cleanliness of exam and testing rooms and equipment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Optometric Technician Qualifications:
- Strong history of customer service
- Ability to multi-task/adaptable
- Willing to be cross-trained and help as needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Prior experience in the Optometry field a plus but not required
Type: Full Time (Hourly)