Optometric Technician Job – Jupiter, FL 23782
Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are interested in advancing your optometry career with a forward-thinking company that offers great benefits, you are the ideal candidate for Visionary Eye Center's full time Optometric Technician position in Jupiter, FL!
At Gold – 4631 – Visionary Eye Center, you will work with an amazing team in a fun atmosphere under the guidance of great leadership. Here, your career will continue to grow as you add to your skill sets and knowledge via our continuing education classes. Draw upon your outstanding people skills as you guide appreciative patients through the process of optical testing, helping them understand the products prescribed to them and choosing the perfect eyewear.
Fast-forward your Optometric Technician career with Gold – 4631 – Visionary Eye Center, an innovative company that will help you succeed. Apply today!
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Will work closely with doctor to provide personal and comprehensive care.
- Coordinating patient flow
- Proactive; able to anticipate, identify, and execute any needs for clinic/physician regarding day to day operations and flow
- Obtains patient history and transcribes results into our EMR
- Scribe for physician in EMR when necessary efficiently and accurately
- Performs visual acuity tests and tonometry on patients in accordance to established guidelines
- Performs autorefraction and lensometry tests as needed on patients in accordance with established guidelines.
- Contact lens insertion and removal
- Contact lens ordering, stocking, and inventory management
- Communicate with patients on follow-up care, schedule changes, and other issues.
Optometric Technician Qualifications
- Ophthalmology/Optometric experience
- Current certification (Preferred)
- Experience using EMR
- Problem-solver and critical thinker
- Expert multitasker and communicator
- Advanced computer skills, completes tasks quickly
Type: Full Time (Salaried)