Optometric Technician Job – Fremont, CA
Why You’ll Love This Job
Fremont Optometric Group is a long established practice looking to bring on a new Optometric Technician to their exemplary team. Voted "Best Optometry Practice" in Fremont in back to back years, this office strives to offer the very best customer service experience possible. Previous experience is not required, simply someone who is energetic, hardworking, and service oriented. If this sounds like a place you could call home, apply today!
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- High School diploma
Preferred but not Required:
- Prior experience as an Optometric Technician or in the medical industry.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 02:58:04 GMT